In this recent economy of falling home values and an unstable housing market, it pays to reassess your home and keep it at its highest value.  This not only benefits you, the homeowner, but the future of your home – potential buyers down the line.  Here are some easy tips to implement and enjoy!

Closets , Closets, Closets– The More the Better

At the top of ALL buyers’ lists is always storage.   The more you can provide, the more value you add to your home. A shelf with a rod is not a practical closet in today’s market.  Just like a custom kitchen, a custom closet is a must.   Closets need to be fully functioning and hold many belongings.  Storage is one of the easiest and often overlooked suggestions.  Nooks and crannies, laundry rooms and built-ins all add additional storage.  But designer closets with varying shelf heights, pull-down rods, and accessory drawers give your home an advantage. You add additional space to your footprint that is organized and efficient.

The Fully Usable Garage

Again, you can add additional storage space to your home by having a versatile garage. Not only is it a place to park your cars, but you have installed a garage organizational system that takes advantage of all vertical storage and space.  Lots of items for camping, home décor, tools, etc. can be stored easily and accessibly.  Your home value is steadily increasing!

The Master Bedroom feels like a retreat!

Your master bedroom needs to be relaxing, neat, calming with recessed lighting with dimmers, a wardrobe wall for unsightly clothes, shoes, etc., and wall sconces to provide ambiance. When the Master has a high value in appeal then the value of your home increases!

Kitchen Cabinetry makes the look.

When you walk into the kitchen, the first thing you notice is the cabinets.  Cabinetry is at the top of the percentage of kitchen costs, but also shows the most return.  Opt for wood over laminate surfaces and add custom features like crown molding, wine racks, organizer shelves and drawers.  Little touches can go a long way!

Wow!  That’s it – four easy ways to make you home look like a million dollars! YOU will benefit now with the additional space and storage and you will benefit later in the additional value that you have given to your home.  It will sell easier and more profitably - a win-win situation! So what are you waiting for – call Texas Custom Closets for all your home value needs.

Support your local small businesses!

Comments

10/04/2016 12:28am

Thanks for providing us with these instructions.Rich in content and information.

10/29/2016 9:24am

This is really amazing and pretty blog.These designs are really very gorgeous and awesome.I think many people will like these all designs.Awesome and very beautiful designs really very beautiful.

A few controllers convey a warm imager that utilizations infrared innovation. It's for such things as vitality productivity studies, electrical administration examination, mechanical support and building review.

02/18/2017 2:13pm

These are nice closets! I love the colors that matches the whole area. The designs are perfectly done and crafted. I will surely recommend your site to my friends. Thank you for sharing the details.

02/22/2017 12:36am

I became hopelessly enamored when I first observed it. I am likewise pleased to state it has a pool! What more would I be able to perhaps request? In any case, I had never lived in a house with a pool.

03/07/2017 3:53am

Can I help you find a job? I don't have a job offer but I do have plenty of advice about training and education leading you to a job. This isn't just any job, but a job that you can be passionate about and find fulfillment in. I hope you can learn from my experience about what and what not to do. I am interviewing myself; see what you think.

03/16/2017 2:28am

Everybody likes to upgrade the presence of their homes, and independent of whether you are searching for new thoughts, deal bargains or just items that will help you accomplish your fantasy of an alternate looking home, a home change inventory is the primary thing you ought to take a gander at.

04/05/2017 7:33am

We are Regina's furnace repair, air conditioning, water heater and hvac specialists. let one of our certified contractors have a looking at your heating and cooling systems to recommend updates, repair or servicing. We want you to experience a new type of worry free service. Honestly, life is hard enough and we want to make it easier for you when it comes to heating and cooling issues. And we want to make you smile! Do you want to deal with easy going worry free service? Do you want to see high quality work done? Do you want to hear honest fair prices with no hidden extras? Then call us today!

The average shower uses about two gallons of water a minute. That's a lot of potentially harmful water going onto your body if you don't have one of the best shower filters. Apart from other pollutants like iron and lead, it is very likely that your tap water contains chlorine.